Games Running with Microsoft Windows 10
Microsoft Windows 10 is the relatively new platform is bound to have some graphics problem. Make your Microsoft Windows version is updated with the newest graphics card drivers. Additionally, these instructions might help to fix some other issues.
Table Of Content
- Why Compatibility Mode Used For!
- Are Our Games Are Free For All?
- How To Uninstall Games In Your Pc.
- DirectX Used For?
- Why You Need To Update Latest Version.
- Graphics Problem
- Game Errors/ Crashes.
- Change Homepage Of Your Browser!
- Why You Don’t See Shortcut On Your Desktop.
- Missing DLL Files Fix!
- Launch the game normally make you are running the game just the way you normally do even if the screen display comes out to be wrong. It is likely you will see the play game pinned to the taskbar, and in a minimized window. This is complete to be expected and should not hinder you from performing the next steps.
- Right-click the taskbar to open task manager or use the trusty press CTRL+ALT+DEL command.
- Go to the ‘Application’ tab in task manager and locate the entry for the play game you ran in step 1. Right-click this entry.
- From the menu resulting choose the ‘Go to process ’option.
- On the play game process hit the Switch To Option.
- Select the full-screen mode if that option presents itself.
Some time older games might required to be run in the Compatibility mode.
- In a search box type, the name of the program right-click the search result and select Open file location.
- Right-click a program icon and select Properties and then select a Compatibility tab.
- Select one or more of the setting Options.
- If you want to apply this setting for this program to all accounts on the PC, select Change Option for all users.
- You might be asked for an administrator password to confirm your choice.
- When you’re done, select OK.
Are your games really free?
Yes! All our play games are full version and absolutely free download without any limitations You do not need to pay for any settings just download and install or play as long as you want.
How do I uninstall our Free games on my Windows PC?
- Right Click on the Windows Start Menu button and click Control Panel.
- Click Add or Remove Programs.
- Find a select the play game from the Menu list of programs.
- Click the Change/Remove button.
Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8:
- Right, Click on the Windows Start Menu button and Right-click Control Panel.
- Click Programs and Features.
- Search and select the play game from the Menu list of programs.
- Click the Uninstall button. (In Microsoft Windows 7 is simply double-click the program name to the uninstalling.)
- If you are prompted for the administrator password or confirmation type of password and provide confirmation.
What is a Directx and how do I update it?
DirectX is the software is allowed your games to communicate with is the hardware on your computer.
IMPORTANT: Before update DirectX, check your hardware manufacturer to ensure that your graphics and Audio cards are compatible is the latest version of DirectX.
There is no way to uninstall and roll back this upgrade. If you are running Windows XP Service Pack 3 Windows Vista and Windows 7 then you likely already have is the latest version of DirectX. If you are not sure, the easiest way to get DirectX is to perform a Windows Updated.
What is a drivers is why do I need the latest version?
Drivers and software that tell your computers how to the communicate with the graphic and audio cards. Old version driver may not contain all of the command necessary to run the play game.
Step 1: Make sure you have a new version of DirectX.
Step 2: Determine what type of the Graphics or Audio card you have:
For Windows XP Vista, 7 windows 8.1and Windows 10
- Click On a Windows taskbar click on the Start menu button then Control Panel then System.
- Click on the Hardware tab and then this Device Manager button. (In Windows 7 just right-click Device Manager)
- Right, Click on the PLUS (+) sign menu arrow in front of Display Adapters.
- Write down the info that appears just below Graphics Adapters.
- Right-Click of the PLUS (+) sign on the arrow in front of Audio Graphics and Game Cord.
- Write down the info that appears just below Audios, Graphics, and Games Controllers.
Step 3: Armed with the name of your Graphics or Audio card, search the web for the latest drivers Update. New Updated drivers can usually to be obtained free from the manufacturers.
When the download the games I got a virus warning message Are your play games safe?
We are a full version free games download from sky google games are all completely virus free Additionally there are no in sky games ads other malware or toolbars installed with the free games. You can be assured the play games are 100% safe.
Some time antivirus program notify that they have detected virus or something else in our play game. This is a generally due to the facts that most antivirus program use the heuristic scanning which can trigger false alarm. You can ignore the notification or use an another antivirus programs. We will scan our games with Kaspersky antivirus software.
Most Video problems are related to the Video card and the installed new drivers on the pc. Update the Video card drivers to the most recent new version and check if that would resolve this issue. Most likely you need to the restart pc as well.
First, you need to identify which brand of Video card your device has, and then find the newest drivers update from the manufacturer site. Here are a few links to the popular common VGA Card Manufacturer websites.
Download NVIDIA Graphics DriversDownload AMD Graphics DriversDownload Intel Graphics Drivers
The game crashes
Are you running some to antivirus and firewall software that might prevent the play game from accessing the necessary files?
Try to disable them temporarily to see if they are some cause of the problem. If your issue seems to be linked to your antivirus and firewall programs, consult the support of that software on how to create a rule or exception for the game to run normally.
Why the game play does not work on my tablet or laptop?
All play games on sky google games are available only on Microsoft Windows platform.
How you can I set and change home page in my browser?
To setup or change your home page option on Internet Explorer:
- Open Internet Explorer.
- Right-Click of the Tool menu and then click Internet Options.
- Click on the General tab in the Browser Home page section delete the URL or text that is displayed in the box.
- Type the link of the site you want to set on your home page in the same box, and then click OK.
- Close your browser. Next time you launch your browser, on the website you set on your home page will appear.
To set or change your homepage on Firefox:
- Open Mozilla Firefox.
- Click the Tools menu, and then click Options.
- Click on the General tab delete the links or text that is displayed in the Home Page box.
- Type your link to the sites you want to set on your home page in the options box, and then click OK.
- Close your browser. The next time launch your browsers, the site you set up as your home page will appear.
To set or change your homepage on Chrome:
- Open Google Chrome.
- Right-click on Customize the control option on Google Chrome (the ranch icon).
- Click Options.
- Right-click the Basic tab, under the Homepage section select Open the page and type the link of the site you want to set up as your home page.
- Click Close.
I want to say thanks to sky google games for providing free games download
Thank you for your feedback. We are happy to hear you enjoy our free games. Please check the back often to see what new exciting free games we have released.
You might also want to consider bookmark our site skygoogle.com and lets your friends know about our free full games download. The more people know about us, the more free games we can make available for download.
Our free sky games are hosted on a very high-performance platform and the chances of any games being very slim. However, sometimes the user might still get failed downloads.
This is very typically due to an unstable internet connection at the user’s end (Computer System Network Service Providers) or other complications. We also do not encourage to use of any free download managers that might interfere with the process. Just try to download the games at another time.
Sometimes new windows operating systems are too modern are older games and play to start a game might result in an error. An easy and quick way to try running play game either as an administrator in compatibility mode.
I do not see shortcut to the games on my desktop?
After installing a game from Sky games successfully, you will see a shortcut on your desktop to start the game. There should be another shortcut in your Windows start menu (games folder).
Sometimes (Depending on the user Account level and device version changes) the shortcuts might be missing. The best way to create the help full shortcuts is to use the search function to find the play games and then Right-click on the file to create a shortcut on the desktop.
Missing .dll file?
Some times on the older pc systems you might get an error of the missing .dll file. This is a usually caused by missing softwares libraries that are play the game, or more rarely broken system file within your copy of the Windows.
Luckily in most cases these issues are easy to fix.
Download and run to install a .Net framework from Microsoft website from the link here:
Particularly for a Windows 7 you need to install on the Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package. You need to choose the new correct version for your windows, either 32-bit or 64-bit. If you are unsure a which new version you have it is easy to check it:
- Open the System by clicking the Start Menu button right-click Computer, and then click Properties.
- Under System, you can view the system type.
- Download and install either of these: