If you believe that any content posted on the skygoogle.com Website infringes copyright, you may send us a notification including all relevant information: Notification of copyright infringement
Copyrights Notification Guidelines
skygoogle.com respects third party’s copyrights, and it is our policy to respond to all notifications about copyright infringement as established by applicable regulations. It is our policy to respond to any infringement notices and take appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act and other applicable intellectual property laws. In case if you find any copyrighted file or game on our server and you want to remove it, simply inform us with solid written proofs and evidence. We will take action immediately and remove your files and game within 3 business days after your submission of DMCA complaint. Please be aware that you will be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) if you misrepresent information listed on our site that is infringing on your copyrights.
Copyrights infringement notifications must meet the following requirements:
- The handwritten or electronic signature of the person submitting the notification.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works, a list of such works.
- Identification of the materials that are claimed to be infringing and that are to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to allow skygoogle.com to locate that material.
- Information is sufficient to allow skygoogle.com to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material is not authorized by the copyright owner or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and true.
- skygoogle.com will follow the procedures provided by applicable regulations to ensure compliance with copyrights. When a proper notification complying with the conditions above is received, skygoogle.com will remove or disable access to infringing materials as soon as possible. skygoogle.com will not necessarily send a confirmation regarding the removal/disabling.
- The statements by the party that posted the allegedly infringing content must also comply with the requirements for copyright notifications. Note that you may be liable if the material infringes the third party’s rights, so we recommend that if you are unsure, seek legal advice.
skygoogle.com Copyright Contact Information: [email protected]
If you believe that the party posting the allegedly infringing material is a reoffending publisher, you may facilitate skygoogle.com with the relevant information in order to verify and take the corresponding measures.
If any of the above requirements is not fulfilled, the copyright infringement notification might not be valid. Thank you for your cooperation.
skygoogle.com has a zero-tolerance approach towards abusive content/files. To report abuse in relation to content or files please email [email protected] with a clear summary/description of the issue at hand.